Tickets on sale
Standing floor: € 90,00
Seated Tribune – cat 1: € 101,00
Seated Tribune – cat 2: € 84,50
Seated Tribune – cat 3: € 72,40
Wheelchair platform: € 90,00
King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels
Doors open: 16:00 pm
Start show: 20:00 pm
End: 22:30 pm
Buy your tickets only from one of the recognised sales outlet Ticketmaster or Eventim.
Important information about ticket sales
For this concert we will be operating with mobile digital tickets. These will only be sold via our approved outlets Ticketmaster and Eventim.
Follow these steps:
In preparation for on sale, we recommend that you register an account with our approved outlets Ticketmaster and Eventim.
Buy ticket(s) online via our approved outlets Ticketmaster or Eventim. You can buy 6 tickets in one order maximum.
- You will need a valid mobile phone number.
- Once the ticket(s) have been purchased you will receive an email confirmation. This is NOT your ticket or ticket(s).
Download the app of the chosen approved outlet Ticketmaster or Eventim via the links below:
- Ticketmaster app:
- TIcketmaster app: iOS
- Eventim app: Android & iOS
- You can download your ticket(s) via this app but the barcode will not be visible yet. This will only be possible a few days before the show.
- You need your mobile phone / smartphone to get access to the concert!
STEP 4 (only a few days before the concert):
Activate your ticket(s) via the app of the chosen approved outlet Ticketmaster or Eventim.
Activating your ticket(s) will only be possible a few days before the concert. In order to activate your ticket(s) you will have to activate your order via text message.
Important: You will receive your ticket(s) only a few days before the concert. Your ticket(s) will only be available in the app, you will not receive it via mail.
STEP 5 (day of the show):
Upon arrival at the show, you will then be asked to present your mobile phone / smartphone containing your ticket(s).
The whole party of one order must arrive at the same time at the stadion together with the booker of the ticket(s) whose name is on the ticket(s) and on the email booking confirmation.
You will probably be asked to present the following to gain acces to the stadion:
- Your ticket(s) on your mobile phone / smartphone
- Your email booking confirmation
- A valid form of photo ID that matches the name on the ticket(s) and the email booking confirmation.
Valid are: a valid current driver’s licence (including provisional licence), a current or recently expired passport (provided the picture is a good resemblance of the holder) or a valid ID card. Please note: a copy of photo ID will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Your ticket(s) are digital tickets that will be delivered in the lead up to the show to the ticket vendor’s app/wallet which you will be instructed to download to your smart device.
- When arriving in groups, the lead booker must be present in order for the whole party to enter the venue. All members of the party should enter the venue at the same time.
- In order for tickets to be valid, on arrival at the show the lead booker must be able to provide all of the following items alongside their ticket(s):
(i) Photo ID (Driving licence, passport)
(ii) Booking confirmation email
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
- Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. All ticket purchases will be monitored and if there is a reasonable suspicion that tickets are being purchased by businesses traders or so called “ticket touts”, “ticket scalpers”, “ticket brokers” or unauthorised “secondary ticket agents” this will be considered a breach of the terms and conditions of sale and tickets could be cancelled at the promoter’s discretion. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
- Your ticket(s) will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per transaction.
- Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets which will require an app to be downloaded to your device. You can get this app either with Ticketmaster or Eventim, depending on where you’re buying your tickets. Ticketmaster and Eventim are the only 2 official ticket vendors for this show.
- You may be required to comply with any local Covid 19 regulations required at the time of the concert.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
All FAQs concerning tickets can be found here.